Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank???
How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank??? [message #242586] Mon, 04 June 2007 04:01 Go to next message
deepalik

The situation is such that:

The client has made a withdrawal from the bank. The payment needs to be recorded. This will be an AP payment hence the payment will require a Supplier name and details. But since this payment is not issued to the supplier those entries cannot be done.

Then how can such a payment be recorded??

please help.............urgent

Thanx in advance
Re: How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank??? [message #242599 is a reply to message #242586] Mon, 04 June 2007 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Can u be more specific

Quote:

But since this payment is not issued to the supplier those entries cannot be done

How did the client or the supplier withdraw , without any payments issued?

Regards
Vinod

Re: How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank??? [message #242790 is a reply to message #242599] Tue, 05 June 2007 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepalik

when the check is being issued for the supplier we enter that supplier's name in that column but when the cheque is used only for withdrawing money for our use i.e. office expenses then how to record this transaction??
thanx
Re: How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank??? [message #242859 is a reply to message #242586] Tue, 05 June 2007 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
I would suggest the following

1) Create an employee (maybe a dummy employee) as the supplier
2) Enter the details for the payment transaction (with the employee as the supplier)

Regards
Vinod
icon2.gif  Re: How to record a withdrawalfrom the bank??? [message #245124 is a reply to message #242859] Fri, 15 June 2007 04:27 Go to previous message
NARASIMHAM
I think your problem is cash withdrawal from Bank.
and how to record the same in Oracle.

If that is the case I will give u one solution.

Create a Bank & bank account. ( Example SBI)
Create CASH AS BANK ( i mean at bank window the name is CASH)

ok

u can recrod the cash withdrawal/cash deposit now.

go to receivables and record them as mis. cash.

For cash withdrawal

transaction 1. Mis. Cash with + value ( select Bank as CASH)
transaction 2 Mis. cash with - value ( select Bank as SBI)

try this

Previous Topic: sales order
Next Topic: Are accounting entries created when order is booked
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 02:20:24 CDT 2024