Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Incomplete (status) Requisitions - Urgent
Incomplete (status) Requisitions - Urgent [message #242739] Mon, 04 June 2007 23:22 Go to next message
padawadkar
Hello Oracle Gurus,

Urgent Help Needed.
I am in a middle of 'User Testing' phase of my P2P implementation. (Oracle ver. 11.5.10.2)
I have created one Purchase Requisition in our test enviornment, approved it and forward it to my manager for further approval. here the status of the PR changes from 'Incomplete' to 'In Process'. Then i run the workflow background process (without any error) using item type as 'Requisition'. This makes the status of the PR again back to 'Incomplete'. Don't know how ?

Now my problem is;
1) why the status of the PR again changes to 'Incomplete' (which was earlier 'In Process') once i run the workflow background process.
2) Why the notification is not forwarding to my manager for approval although he has sufficient approval authority defined in the system.

I have verified all my related setup such as Approval Groups, approval assignment, document types, Purchasing and Financial Options etc and found OK to me.

Pls. reply me back with appropriate steps.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Prasad A.

Re: Incomplete (status) Requisitions - Urgent [message #242872 is a reply to message #242739] Tue, 05 June 2007 06:31 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
Hi Prasad,

i need some clarification,
a) is u r manager having a user id & have you attached his you his user id??

b)At document types (for Requisition),have you mentioned the same hierarchy at 'Default Hierarchy'??

c) can i know tht 'why u ran 'workflow background process'' once you approved the PR, Have you checked in Manager Notification.

d)After defining 'Position Hierarchy', did u run 'Fill employee hierarchy'..

thanks
Shashidhar K
Previous Topic: General ledger mass allocation
Next Topic: Concept of Price List in Order Management
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 01:53:34 CDT 2024