Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Help me to view Oracle9i Application Server address to download!
Help me to view Oracle9i Application Server address to download! [message #244457] Wed, 13 June 2007 00:08 Go to next message
trantuananh24hg
Dear everbody!

I am a newbie on studying Oracle From. According to my Oracle book - Oracle9i Form Developer, Build Internet Application, I found that I need the Oracle9i Application Server to run my applications which are created in Oracle9i Internet Developer Suite. And I tried to search it on the Oracle.com website, but I did not.

Please show me this exactly address! Thank you very much.

Additional question: When I built my form successfully, ran it on Fire Fox, however, the Kaspersky anti virus program introduced an announcement as "Check your program if the firewall exits to prevent the port 8080 with 192.168.1.2 IP". What should I do?

Thank you for your reply!
Re: Help me to view Oracle9i Application Server address to download! [message #245056 is a reply to message #244457] Fri, 15 June 2007 01:33 Go to previous message
khawish

if you are using 9i developer suite, you can check your application created on it by running in it. You have to start the oc4j service for it..

and if u want to download application server.. go to
otn.oracle.com and then on downloads and check the Oracle Application Server and enjoy it.

If your port is blocking check it in the firewall configuration and unblock the specifiecd port..

hope it will work..

regards
Previous Topic: IP Resolution through Oracle Application Server
Next Topic: Struts Application Deployment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:05:37 CDT 2024