Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Journal Approval
Journal Approval [message #245622] Mon, 18 June 2007 04:17 Go to next message
Puskado
Can any of you tell me if there is another way of journal approval except using a person assigned in HR Manger as a Supervisor to approve a journal? To be specific supervisors will be used for Absence Approval once SSHR go live and this might affect my approvals.
Re: Journal Approval [message #245671 is a reply to message #245622] Mon, 18 June 2007 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srikanthreddy1

Hi

For this journal approval process need to define at leaset 2 users.For eg:1.End user
2.Approver

1.For this two user need to assign the same set of books.
2.Need to enable the profile options like:
a.Allow preparer approval
b.Find approval method in General leder resp.
3.Need to define the approval limits
4.End user normal enter the entry N:journal/enrty
5.other/notifiaction
journal is forwarde to Approver then he is approve the journal.

Check this tell me ur comments.

Re: Journal Approval [message #245673 is a reply to message #245671] Mon, 18 June 2007 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puskado
Yes I agree with you but how do you link End-user to an Approver? I do have approvers in approval limits but those approvers are assigned as supervisors as well in HR. I f they are not assigned as supervisor's a journal cannot find an approver.
Re: Journal Approval [message #245731 is a reply to message #245673] Mon, 18 June 2007 12:24 Go to previous message
tmax13
You can build and use a custom hierarchy in the Journal Approval WF. As to how you can link a journal to a custom hierarchy is purely dictated by your design. You could make the custom hierarchy LE based. So approvals get sent out to all LE owners that are affected by the journal batch.

Regards
Thomas.
Previous Topic: Roll Back Data Deleted by Concurrent Manager
Next Topic: Store Inventory Management
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 02:12:46 CDT 2024