Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Technical
Technical [message #248494] Fri, 29 June 2007 03:45 Go to next message
devikareddy

Dear Gurus,

So happy with u people.. i get prompt and supporting answers ... learnt Oracle Financials.. last year.. after that. upated the CV.. with 2.5 Apps Experience.. faced the interviews.. but could not survive.. right now. scenarioo changed stating.. they require.. 3-4+ exp., so right now. .getting training for Technical.. am a M.com With Finance.. backgrouund.. 2004 passed out right now. i want to approach and upate with Technical.. with 3 yrs. .

most of them . say. getting a job. for M.com., i.e. for commercce graduates in Software is not so possible..

plz friends. .help the path i selected a correct or its totally wrong? but i want to go for Technical.. am strong in GL,AR,AP,P2P,CM AND PO..

KINDLY ASSITS ME,.. WHAT THE ANSWERS U PROVIDE.
WAITING FOR UR REPLY

DEVIKA REDDY
Re: Technical [message #249848 is a reply to message #248494] Fri, 06 July 2007 03:22 Go to previous message
pravin9
Hi,
Nothing as such that mcom is not suited to this field.But for functional they prefer people with atleast 3 yrs of domain and 2 yrs of relevant exp
If technical then choose which area u can do better Reports,conversions or forms.Right now OA FRAMEWORK is good there are many projects getting converted to 12 r.All the best
Previous Topic: pls i need some gap areas in gl ap and ar
Next Topic: Flexfields
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 02:01:43 CDT 2024