Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » issues in paybles
issues in paybles [message #255847] Thu, 02 August 2007 01:34 Go to next message
srinum_mba
hi
can anybody send me some of the issues face in paybles as first time i m in supporting project, so that i can prepare well in advance.
thank u
Re: issues in paybles [message #255936 is a reply to message #255847] Thu, 02 August 2007 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manojr
Hi,

whatever you prepare is of no use there can be any no of issues which might come up, you will have to face/tackel the problem as and when it comes.

Manoj
Re: issues in paybles [message #256145 is a reply to message #255847] Fri, 03 August 2007 02:48 Go to previous message
milind3112
Hi,

Issue comes in Payable

1.In Oracle Employee consider as a Supplier.. so when any employee return his tour or travel advance how the Refund option will work or how to generate receipt to employee
2.Check new supplier creation setup might problem comes while generating new Venodr No. means is will skip gap of 20 no. like that...
3.Verify that no one pass external entry like JV which will not impact on Liablilty GL.. that will make lot of problem to tally Payable Vs. GL. means in Reconcilation. Bcoz payable amount should be tally with GL.. which is very common issue & end user should take care of.
4.Auto Invoice genration means Supplier invoice will create when GRIR is perpared check the flow like if rejection of material then debit note is raised to supplier & so on...

these are some major issue.. If u know some more mail me on milind3112@gmail.com

Regards,
Milind
Previous Topic: ONLY FUNCTIONAL COSULTANTS (hopefull)
Next Topic: India Localization Functionality
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 15:54:50 CDT 2024