Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG Reports and PDF
FSG Reports and PDF [message #257115] Tue, 07 August 2007 10:47 Go to next message
Puskado
Hi All

I have define columns and rows for FSG and Display Zero is checked in all clomuns and rows. And if I run FSG Balance Sheet and Income Statement completes with a warning while the first column has values and the second column does not values because there are no Balance for that period.

My Problem is I cannot use the PDF Template that I defined because FSG completes with a warning.

Any Idea on this issue
Re: FSG Reports and PDF [message #257932 is a reply to message #257115] Thu, 09 August 2007 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
May I suggest that you log an SR with Oracle Support at https://metalink.oracle.com. Be sure to use "FSG Reports and PDF" as the title of your SR, and look at the documents that MetaLink offers you - somebody may already have encountered the same problem and a solution may be available. If you cannot find a match, continue with the creation of your SR and when it is completed, you should get a fairly quick response - usually within a few hours.

Cool HTH

David
Re: FSG Reports and PDF [message #258165 is a reply to message #257932] Fri, 10 August 2007 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puskado
That's a tar I logged they still haven't give me a solution yet.
Re: FSG Reports and PDF [message #258848 is a reply to message #258165] Mon, 13 August 2007 11:53 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Puskado wrote on Fri, 10 August 2007 13:31
That's a tar I logged they still haven't give me a solution yet.
There are published targets for responding to SR's which depend on the severity. Check what they are and if your SR falls within the targets. If it does not, there is an escalation procedure. Look for it on MetaLink and follow it.

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: Add Assets Location
Next Topic: API PDF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:21:53 CDT 2024