Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Gaps in AP, GL and AR
Gaps in AP, GL and AR [message #258307] Fri, 10 August 2007 23:46 Go to next message
tsm.apps
Hi

This is Shiva i am new from Oracle financials,Past one month i faced some of interviws they are asking what are all the gaps you found tell me. could u pls send me some of the gaps in GL, Ap and ar which are useful for me.

Shiva
Re: Gaps in AP, GL and AR [message #258347 is a reply to message #258307] Sat, 11 August 2007 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Shiva,

I think they were angling for experience, and not the weaknesses of Oracle Financials.

The question in itself does not make much sense as each client has unique requirements and there only is a gap if the packaged application does not meet them fully.

For instance, if I want to pay my invoices using EFT and Oracle does not generate files in the format the bank expects, there is a gap, but if I on the other hand still reside in the Stone Age and want to print cheques, the failure of Oracle to create the files for EFT to that bank no longer is a gap.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Gaps in AP, GL and AR [message #258528 is a reply to message #258347] Mon, 13 August 2007 00:06 Go to previous message
tsm.apps
Hi Aleksander Dragnes,

Thank you for your solution which are so useful for me. thank you
Previous Topic: System Profile Values
Next Topic: Credit Limit to Sales Person
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:06:10 CDT 2024