Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window
Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #259038] Tue, 14 August 2007 04:47 Go to next message
hong
Hi,

The Default Hierachy field cannot be displayed on Purchasing >setup>purchasing>documenttype window. Does anyone know why is thing like this?

Kind regards,

Hong

Re: Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #259041 is a reply to message #259038] Tue, 14 August 2007 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Hong,

Purchasing Responsibility>Setup>Organizations>Financial Options>Human Resources(Tab)

check 'Use Approval Hierarchy' check box.

Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #259056 is a reply to message #259038] Tue, 14 August 2007 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hong
Dear Merlin,

Your advice does work. Thanks.
One more question. How can I find the people involved in a curtain approval hierachy? I tried in the Setup>Personnel>Position Hierachy, following QBE( Query by example) and press Ctrl F11, but cannot work out. Someone tells me some report can give this info, do you know that?

Kind regards,

Hong
Re: Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #259058 is a reply to message #259056] Tue, 14 August 2007 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Hong,

Query your hierarchy in the same window. Come to Position region. Keep the cursor in the name field. Press F11. Now check the check box 'Exists in Hierarchy'. Now press Ctrl+F11. Now you can use the up and down arrow to view your hierarchy.

Regarding your first query, can u attach a screen shot of the problem. Because, to my understanding of the problem, the solution should definitely work.

Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #259245 is a reply to message #259058] Tue, 14 August 2007 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hong
Dear Merlin,

Thanks. Both advices are good quality ones.

Regards,

Hong Gao
Re: Default Hierachy not displayed in Document Types window [message #260963 is a reply to message #259056] Tue, 21 August 2007 06:39 Go to previous message
sharathfunctional
Hi,

there is a report "position hierarchy report", in purchasing responsibility.

you have to pas the pararmeters like
1). Effective date
2). Position Hierarchy name
3). version
4). parent posion

this report will give all the holders in the particular hierarchy.

i hope this solve ur question

sharath kumar
Previous Topic: Interface
Next Topic: PDF Template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:27:34 CDT 2024