Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Tools menu is greyed above Item Transaction Summaries window
Tools menu is greyed above Item Transaction Summaries window [message #259353] Wed, 15 August 2007 03:25 Go to next message
hong
Hi,

In Item Transaction Summaries window(Transactions>transactions summaries), I would like to view accounting lines with debits and credits. As per Oracle user guide, it is supposed to choose View Accounting from the Tools menu. But my Tools menu above window is greyed. Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance.

Hong Gao
Re: Tools menu is greyed above Item Transaction Summaries window [message #259370 is a reply to message #259353] Wed, 15 August 2007 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Hong,

You can view the distribution for a particular transaction using the following navigation path.

Inventory>Material Transactions>(B)Distributions.

Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Tools menu is greyed above Item Transaction Summaries window [message #259379 is a reply to message #259353] Wed, 15 August 2007 06:20 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Cross check whether your menu attached to the particular responsibility contains the function 'XLA: View Accounting Lines' or not.
If not add that yourself without the prompt.

Edit:
Merlin,
I think Hong is asking about AR Transactions not INV ones.

By
Vamsi

[Updated on: Wed, 15 August 2007 06:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: adjust capitalized asset original cost
Next Topic: Appoval limits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 16:53:41 CDT 2024