Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » No Values in Operating unit LOV in Business Intelligence
icon8.gif  No Values in Operating unit LOV in Business Intelligence [message #260323] Sat, 18 August 2007 07:51 Go to next message
f_asha
Hello All!
I'm implementing Daily Business Intelligence and i'm facing an issue in the reports.

I log into daily Procurement intelligence and run the reports, the reports don't show any data or graphs! all i get is a "no Data found under the graphs. Also within the parameters for the report is Operating unit, it doesn't show any values! however if i sign in using the Purchasing intelligence responsibilities those reports work fine! and I get a value in the operating unit Mad

some contain the same data but are displayed in a different way!

Hope someone can help!
Thanks! Smile
Re: No Values in Operating unit LOV in Business Intelligence [message #260324 is a reply to message #260323] Sat, 18 August 2007 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear f_asha,

You have to do some setups for Daily Business Intelligence to work. Please refer DBI Implementation guide.

Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: No Values in Operating unit LOV in Business Intelligence [message #262971 is a reply to message #260324] Tue, 28 August 2007 12:12 Go to previous message
olugbenga_oyeneye

Try re-setting the display on the instance... This can be done by the Apps DBA...
Previous Topic: Changing OFA's variable datatype
Next Topic: Creating FSGs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 16:49:57 CDT 2024