Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Analyse Which User Accounts are System Accounts(VVUrgent)
Analyse Which User Accounts are System Accounts(VVUrgent) [message #260594] Mon, 20 August 2007 07:08 Go to next message
mujjbur
Hi all,

Please help me.

I have a list of user accounts. I have to analyse which of this user accounts in that list are system accounts and non-system accounts.this is urgent request from a client. Please help me in this. Please give your thoughts and if anybody have script to find, would provide it, would be greatfull to you all. Thanks all in Advance.

I am Ora Apps Technical Guy interacting with fnd tables for user management.

Regards,

Muzibur.
Re: Analyse Which User Accounts are System Accounts(VVUrgent) [message #260600 is a reply to message #260594] Mon, 20 August 2007 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
What, exactly, do you mean by "system accounts"? How would you recognise one?

Do you mean one that has access to the responsibilities that are used to manage the system, as opposed to those that have access to responsibilities that are used to use the system? If so, you need to determine which responsibilities are used to manage the system and then find out which users have not-yet-end-dated access to those responsibilities.

Responsibility_name like %system% ?

Cool HTH

David.
Re: Analyse Which User Accounts are System Accounts(VVUrgent) [message #260606 is a reply to message #260600] Mon, 20 August 2007 07:53 Go to previous message
mujjbur
Hi David,

Thanks for your comments. Actually I need to find which are the responsibilities are having update rights against those attached forms.

Lets say for an example, when you assign a particular resp to one user called "system administrator", that user can be able to update the records, he may have any other resp which is readonly as well. Like this we have in Apps so many other resps assigned to different users.

I need exactly, a user is having one resp, but that resp may have the profile to manage(modify/update) the contents of the form.

I want to give input as user accounts to the script. The script will give me the users who are update rights users and view only users. for this i need logic to build the script. I tried some logics. But i am unable to get desired output. Getting lacs of records as cartesian output.

Thanks for listening my requirements david, this is my problem.

Regards,

Muzibur.
Previous Topic: ERP Questionnaire
Next Topic: automated emailing invoices to certain customers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:50:14 CDT 2024