Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » fnd_request.submit_request
fnd_request.submit_request [message #261501] Wed, 22 August 2007 16:31 Go to next message
vinod_oracle
fnd_request.submit_request(applicationshortname,concurrentprogramshortname,description,paramers)

iam using this for mailing invoice to the customers.
but i dont know how to define the parameters. it works good for all concurrent pograms with out any parameters but not for which has parameters(inspite of giving them).

this is how i assigned
fnd_request.submit_request('AR','AXREDE',' ', sysdate, FALSE,'Adjustments','Yes')
this doesnt work. where Adjustments and yes are the parameters of the report AXREDE
can any one help me out.
thanking you,
with regards,
vinod.
Re: fnd_request.submit_request [message #261526 is a reply to message #261501] Wed, 22 August 2007 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rak007
You can try defining all the remaining parameters (till 100) as null

eg:

fnd_request.submit_request('AR',
'AXREDE',
' ',
sysdate,
FALSE,
'Adjustments',
'Yes',
'',
'',
'',
....... '' --till 100 parameters
)

Also ensure that you issue a COMMIT after the fnd_request.submit_request. This is very important.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2007 23:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: fnd_request.submit_request [message #267544 is a reply to message #261526] Thu, 13 September 2007 11:49 Go to previous message
appsmichael
I think the problem is the way you are passing the parameter.

For example when you are passing 'Yes' as a parameter for the CP from a form it is usually passed as 'Y' to the CP.

You can check for this by running the CP from SRS form and after it completes successfully,see how the parameters are passed which is the column next to phase column.

Try to pass your parameter for the submit_request function as in the above said column of the SRS form.

cheers,
M
Previous Topic: Balance Sheet and Income Statement using FSG
Next Topic: Copying menus and responsibilities to another instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 16:19:22 CDT 2024