Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » standard po conversion
standard po conversion [message #264233] Sun, 02 September 2007 04:24
sreddy4u
Hi All,

Here i am facing one issue ,i need to do the standard po conversion for that i have taken two staging tables one is to carry headers information and another for both lines and distributions information. If I take one header information, one line and one distribution information into the staging tables and if I run the procedure the whole data is hitting their corresponding interface tables and if I run the import standard program the data is hitting to their base tables.
If i take one header information ,one line and multiple shipments by using different shipment_num, quantites and if i run the procedure headers data is hitting to headers interface table but lines and distributions data are not hitting there corresponding interface tables and afetr runnig import standard program i am getting process_code as REJECTED in po_headers_interface and i am not getting any data in po_interface_errors table regarding that particular interface_header_id .
please let me know the process how can i transfer multiple shipments.

Thanks and Regards
Previous Topic: Transfer Pricing
Next Topic: PO Requisition workflow Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:09:48 CDT 2024