Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Apps Financials - Interview preparation checklist
icon10.gif  Oracle Apps Financials - Interview preparation checklist [message #264669] Tue, 04 September 2007 02:43
gogula77
Hi All,

I prepared the document, Interview preparation checklist, for my own use. I found it greatly useful. And I am also uploading it here. It'll be useful to you also. So use it and get benefit from it.

Tips:

* Rounds: take each topic and try to give your own answers (without looking any books or system). Check your output. Try to give answers in different ways. refine your output. If you get any doubt then you see any material etc. In this way make as many rounds as you can. Trust me you will improve.

* Go in depth: I wrote only the main topics, you try to go in depth of each and every topic. Dont forget some interviewers dont ask only the main points, they dig inside.

* Compare: You have to compare each point with some other points. for example difference between "Cross Validation Rule" Vs. "Security Rule" and topics AP with AR etc.

* Practice: You can use this for your practice and you can use this as a checklist before you attend any interview.

I covered only Fundamentals, GL, AP & AR. I didn't cover FA & CM. You can prepare them on your own. I cannot say this is an exhaustive list. But it covers almost all topics in the above modules. And please note that nobody can give you any guarantee for the success in the interview. It depends on many factors. So try your luck. If you failed in one interview from one company , it means another big company is ready to take you soon.

All the best

Gogula

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2007 02:03]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: PO Requisition workflow Problem
Next Topic: Unrealized Checks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:11:36 CDT 2024