Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle time and loabor issue
Oracle time and loabor issue [message #266137] Mon, 10 September 2007 00:14 Go to next message
spjk
hi,
i am writing a code to pass the time details from pl/sql code to the oracle time and labor timekeeper entry screen.
we need to load the number of hours.
the api used is hxc_timestore_deposit.
The time entry details through APIs are not loading the time entry data to the OTL time store successfully.
we are getting a negative time building block id generated.
if any one has encountered this situation.please help.

thanks,
spjk
Re: Oracle time and loabor issue [message #266138 is a reply to message #266137] Mon, 10 September 2007 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>i am writing a code to pass the time details from pl/sql code >we are getting a negative time building block id generated.

You need to debug your own code since you chose not to share it in your post.

You're On Your Own (YOYO)!

Re: Oracle time and loabor issue [message #266158 is a reply to message #266138] Mon, 10 September 2007 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spjk
hi,
i have been using an anonymous pl/sql block to pass the time entry details to the timestore.
please find attached the anonymous block code used which calls the api to upload the details.
this is the standard api used by calling the relevant procedures.
only i have passed parameters like number of hours,date and person id.

thanks,
Re: Oracle time and loabor issue [message #266522 is a reply to message #266158] Tue, 11 September 2007 01:41 Go to previous message
spjk
hi,
can anyone pls help me on this time and labor issue.

thanks,
Previous Topic: MRC
Next Topic: Purchasing Hierarchy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:24:17 CDT 2024