Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AIM document
AIM document [message #266598] Tue, 11 September 2007 03:42 Go to next message
ksankar
HI,

Can you help in sending Oracle Application Implementation Methodology Deliverables like BR80, BR100, MD50, MD70 Documents and It's Purpose?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

REGD'S
SANKAR

Re: AIM document [message #267241 is a reply to message #266598] Wed, 12 September 2007 16:07 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
ksankar wrote on Tue, 11 September 2007 09:42
Can you help in sending Oracle Application Implementation Methodology Deliverables like BR80, BR100, MD50, MD70 Documents and It's Purpose?
AIM is a chargeable product. It is not Freeware or Shareware. It is proprietary and confidential property of Oracle Corporation. For that reason, I, personally, as a former employee of Oracle Corp. Cool , cannot send the raw templates to you.

I cannot even send you completed versions from the projects that I have worked on since leaving Oracle, as they are client confidential. I would be in breach of contract with my present employer and our client if I were to do so. Sad

If you want the raw templates, the best way is to buy the AIM package from Oracle Corporation, and I think that you have to be an Oracle Partner before they will talk to you. Neutral

The only real way to get hold of completed versions is from other employees of your current employer, and even there, you should take great care using them with a different client, in case they see the other client's name and start to wonder if you will share their confidential information with your next client. Surprised

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Compiling Descriptive Flexfield After Registering Concurrent Program
Next Topic: Putting HOLDS on AP Payments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 15:38:26 CDT 2024