Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » purchasing related
purchasing related [message #266987] Wed, 12 September 2007 03:32 Go to next message
ASP1
Hi all,

Can anyone pls help me out ??

1.While creating a Purchase Order(not using Autocreate), Purchase Requisition number is being asked(PO window->shipments tab->Distributions> More).Its a mandatory field.

Is there any set ups that can be made so that Req num wont be asked as a mandatory filed?

2.You can make one OR more than one Purchase orders from the same requisition.(One-to-one & One-to-Many Relationship)
Where is this set up done? or hwz this controlled?

Thanks in advance...
Re: purchasing related [message #266990 is a reply to message #266987] Wed, 12 September 2007 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear ASP1,

1.While creating a Purchase Order(not using Autocreate), Purchase Requisition number is being asked(PO window->shipments tab->Distributions> More).Its a mandatory field.

Is there any set ups that can be made so that Req num wont be asked as a mandatory filed?

Ans) Check whether any personilization is made for this. Generally Requisition Number is not mandatory while creating a PO.

2.You can make one OR more than one Purchase orders from the same requisition.(One-to-one & One-to-Many Relationship)
Where is this set up done? or hwz this controlled?

Ans) You cannot make more that one PO for the same requisition. You can split the lines in to two and make different POs.

Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: purchasing related [message #267001 is a reply to message #266990] Wed, 12 September 2007 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ASP1
Hi Merlin,

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Regardng my 1st question, i dont knw whether any personalisation has been made.If so, hw can we check it?

Then,regardng the latter one, instead of splitting req line into two & proceeding with two PO s,its possible to create more than one PO from the same requisition num.I have done it several times.Again, i dont know whether there is some personalisations for this too..
Anyway, do u know whether there is any set up of this One-to-Many relationship?

Thanks, once again...
Re: purchasing related [message #267036 is a reply to message #267001] Wed, 12 September 2007 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear ASP1,

1) Please find below the navigation for personilization.

Help Menu > Diagonastics > Custome Code > Personalize.

2) To my knowledge, one requisition to many PO is not possible. If you find any please inform me.

Please refer Metalink Note:453515.1

Regards
Merlin Rajesh

[Updated on: Wed, 12 September 2007 05:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: purchasing related [message #267879 is a reply to message #267036] Sun, 16 September 2007 00:32 Go to previous message
ASP1
Hi Merlin,

Thank you so much for the reply and help.
Your advise worked.There was some personalisation done due to which REQ num field turned mandatory.But here its like,it wont allow PO creation without mentioning Req num;but it wont check for the req num;whether PO created out of it or not.It should be a valid REQ num..that's it !!!

anyway, thanks a lot for all the help.
Previous Topic: any good institute in delhi ,faridabad,gurgaon for developer and apps functional OM module
Next Topic: Excesss return in Spares management !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 15:57:35 CDT 2024