Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Sub menu missing in Oracle standand navigation path
Sub menu missing in Oracle standand navigation path [message #271774] Tue, 02 October 2007 21:00 Go to next message
hong
Hi all,

It is supposed that sub menu "Position Hierachy" is under Purchasing>Setup>Personnel, but I cannot find it in our system, pls refer the attached screenshot.

How can I build Purchasing>Setup>Personnel>Position Hierarchy navigation?

This might be responsiblity issue regarding function exclusion (my rough guess). Can someone tell me in detail how to go for it?

Thanks,

Hong

• Attachment: Doc1.doc
    (Size: 65.50KB, Downloaded 1433 times)
Re: Sub menu missing in Oracle standand navigation path [message #271782 is a reply to message #271774] Tue, 02 October 2007 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayaharan76

Hello Hong

Your guess is correct.

Go to the System Administrator Responsibility, and Navigate to Responsibility Screen and query the respective responsibility (Purchasing Manager - AHS) and remove the Fuction / Menu from exclusion and save it..

HTH

Pls reply, once you solve this isuue.

Thank you
Jayaharan K
Jayaharan76@yahoo.com
Razz
Re: Sub menu missing in Oracle standand navigation path [message #271785 is a reply to message #271782] Tue, 02 October 2007 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hong
Hi Jayaharan,

Following your suggestion, I went thru Sys Admin, and inquired the respective responsibility. However, I didn't find any function excluded. Pls refer to the screenshot. Is there any other cause for this problem? Razz

Thanks,

Hong
  • Attachment: Doc3.doc
    (Size: 73.00KB, Downloaded 1445 times)
Re: Sub menu missing in Oracle standand navigation path [message #271789 is a reply to message #271785] Tue, 02 October 2007 23:03 Go to previous message
jayaharan76

Hong

Have gone through your attachment screen grab.
Everything perfect like in the responsibility definition except
your application defined as "Custom Oracle Purchasing"

that might be the reason..

easy way to find the solution is, If you are a functional take a help from Technical guy & write a sql query to find the FORM
where it is attached

or do you have a Test Instance? then you try it there

Pls reply once you solve the issue

would appreciate if you share your Instant Messanger ID

Thanks
Jay
jayaharan76@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: PO Report Layout Problem
Next Topic: New TRIGGER EVENT in Form Personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 15:46:06 CDT 2024