Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Funds Checking Fails (Funds checking fails even though funds are allocated)
Funds Checking Fails [message #272906] Mon, 08 October 2007 02:41 Go to next message
abanilkumar

Hello All ,

The funds check fails in the purchase order ,even though funds are available in the gl module,

The budget amount has been given for this month for a particular code combination,and the budget journal had been posted.

when the po's are raised and the funds are checked against that particular code combinations ,it says the line fails funds check

Appricieated if some one can reply as soon as possible

Thanx

Prabhu raj
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #272916 is a reply to message #272906] Mon, 08 October 2007 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Exact errors please (with error code and error message in same case).

By
Vamsi
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #272926 is a reply to message #272906] Mon, 08 October 2007 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
praburajkumar

Hi Vamsi,
Pls go through the attached document --iam giving the screen shot .

Thanx
  • Attachment: Doc1.doc
    (Size: 67.50KB, Downloaded 1610 times)
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #273050 is a reply to message #272906] Mon, 08 October 2007 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
padarthyapps
once check the encumbrance balance. if there is any encumbrance balance reverse the encumbrance journal so that there will be budget balance available for further posting for that particular combination.
or
i think u have done posting in GL for that particular combination before defining buget
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #273089 is a reply to message #273050] Tue, 09 October 2007 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
praburajkumar

Hello,
Thanx for your reply,i checked out the onlune funds available and it does show a big encumbrance amount,but when i try to query for the encumbrance journal so as to reverse it ,in the invoices windows im not getting any journal

it would be appriciated if u can tell me how to find out the encumbrance journal which has to be reversed.

One more doubt i have is, even if the encumbrance journal is created automatically when a po is approved,can we reverse it manually and if so pls give me the steps.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #273092 is a reply to message #273050] Tue, 09 October 2007 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
praburajkumar

Hello,
Thanx for your reply,i checked out the online funds available and it does show a big encumbrance amount,but when i try to query for the encumbrance journal so as to reverse it ,in the invoices windows im not getting any journal

it would be appriciated if u can tell me how to find out the encumbrance journal which has to be reversed.

One more doubt i have is, even if the encumbrance journals are created automatically when a po is approved,can we reverse it manually and if so pls give me the steps.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #273133 is a reply to message #273092] Tue, 09 October 2007 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
padarthyapps
this is the navigation for checking encumbrance journal
journal: encumbrance: find
Querry the appropriate journal..... beacuse when u transfered to GL from AP... consolidated entry will be passed for many POs...
reverse the encumbrance journal and u can find balance avilable.. and then post it

once check if there is any journals are passed before budget
Re: Funds Checking Fails [message #273155 is a reply to message #273133] Tue, 09 October 2007 04:59 Go to previous message
san4u

hi,

Check the po notification it self, you will get some error id or error message.

check the encumbrance period, it is opend or not.

thx..
Sankar
Previous Topic: Help Required
Next Topic: Consultant Functional in Oracle Financial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 17:11:00 CDT 2024