Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Purchase Order in process after approval by WF mail (Oracle 11i, Windows XP, Outlook2003)
Purchase Order in process after approval by WF mail [message #302018] Fri, 22 February 2008 13:05 Go to next message
Ferry
Dear all. I have a problem taht when a Purchase Order created in Oracle 11i is approved by Workflowmail keeps "in process" instead of getting the "appoved" status.
The approver receives the Workflowmail in Outlook 2003 and when he clicks the "Approve" link, the error 3003: Lookup code '' is not a valid code for lookup type 'PO_POAPPRV_APPROVE_ACTION' is shown in Outlook.
I believe that is why the Purchase Order is keeping in process as the approval seems not to come through in Oracle.
Does somebody know if this is a problem between the Oracle 11i Workflow Engine 2.6.3 and Outlook, or could it be something to do with a virus scanner? I have already lower the internet security settings in Outlook. I appreciate any help.
Re: Purchase Order in process after approval by WF mail [message #498047 is a reply to message #302018] Tue, 08 March 2011 07:12 Go to previous message
Ora_fancy
Hi Ferry,
Even I am facing the same bug here. Can you please help me out. Its an urgent deliverable for my client. Please help me.
Previous Topic: forms personalzation
Next Topic: Customised view objects in OAF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:36:11 CDT 2024